Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My first time. Our first time in fact.

7 years of friendship. Today is the highlight of it. First time in 7 years of friendships, celebration, events, Raya eve, Ramdhan feast and so on. And today, it's the first time for me to meet my bestboyfriend mom's. I called his mom Umi. So, basically, my bestfriends moms are all so called as Umi. Fatimah's mom, Umi and Adham's mom, Umi too. And they call my mom Ibu. This is somewhat bestfriends I think(what a crap! Suke suki kamu ja nak nilai friendship!). So, after I reached his house, I get down and meet Umi first. Umi is sapu-ing aka membersih halaman rumah, I come and hi-ed.

Me : Assalamualaikum Umi.
Umi : Ni sape ni? Ain ke?
Me : Yep mi, ni Ain. Baru jupe kite. (sambil salam)
Umi : Oh, yg dkt FB tu eh?
Me : A'ah, yg dkt FB tu.

(Okay, the interesting part is that, Umi kenal pulak aku dekat FB ye. Hihi.)
....................................................................................................................................
In the car, told him yang Umi kenal aku kt FB. Dan dye jawab,
"Aii, Umi kan stalker! Haha"

P/s : Umi, ni anak bujang Umi kate Umi stalker. Haha. Padan muke u.
P/ss : Entri ini sangat merapu dan penuh carutan. Sila abaikan. Terimakasih.




No comments:

Open Cbox