Friday, August 23, 2013

Is mommy always like that?

Is mommy always can read our mind and so? Is mommy always can guess what we want to eat without us telling? Is mommy so harsh about her rest so that her kids can smile? Is mommy like that? Why are they like that? Can any of u guys tell me? Because my mommy is, and I can't seem to find the answer to this so puzzle. Which, made me so 'geram' to my mommy. 
P/s : Ibu, please don't be like that. I feel so wronged to you. Please ibu. 
P/ss : I'm sorry that I can't be with you over this time. Just so you know that, you, I love the most, my first love and my last love ever. 
P/sss : Yes, she come to my rumah sewa this evening. But I'm not home! So she left what she's supposed to( the stuff I asked her to bring from home and some foodies; pulut durian and home-made kebab) my housemates and head home. That is so my mommy. So geram! 

No comments:

Open Cbox